Public relations (PR) is the way organisations, companies and individuals communicate with the public and media. The world of business is characterised by fierce competition and in order to win new customers and retain the existing ones, the firms have to distinguish themselves from the competition. But they also need to create and maintain a positive public image. We are here to help you both create and maintain a good reputation among both the media and the customers by communicating on your behalf and presenting your products, services and the overall operation in the best light possible. A positive public image helps create a strong relationship with the customers which in turn increases the sales.
Be it a project based, medium or long term collaboration, you can benefit from any or all of the following PR and Marketing services:
- Public Affairs
- Issues and Crisis Management
- Reputation Management
- Blogger & Media Relations
- Internal Communication and Employee Engagement
- Social Media Marketing Corporate
- Social Responsibility
- Investor Relations and Financial Communication
- Branding and Brand Management
- Business Blog Counseling (Deciding whether a blog can help your overall marketing and PR strategy / Content Counseling / Blog launch / Community engagement).
- Event organizing
- Media Training
- Content Creation and Editing (Press releases / Website content / FliersBrochures / Newsletters / White papers / Blog Posts)